I LOVE Google Forms!
I use them all of the time for a variety of reasons- both job related and for personal use.
They are such a super easy way to collect info into a spreadsheet super quickly!
But yesterday Google released something that I think will make
Google Forms one of the BEST and most often used tools for educators-
This new feature will allow auto-grading multiple choice and checkbox questions
which can give INSTANT feedback to students
and allow teachers to see if they need to spend more time on a topic.
SO STINKIN' AWESOME!
Creating a quiz is super simple, here's how:
- Go to forms.google.com.
- In the template chooser, click the template box above Blank Quiz.
- To change a form to a quiz, click Settings in the top right corner and choose QUIZZES. Next to "Make this a quiz" click the on button and Save.
After that you just start building your quiz.
You can make an answer key for multiple choice, checkbox, or drop-down questions.
- To add a new question, click Add .
- Fill out your question and answers.
- In the bottom left, click ANSWER KEY.
- In the top right of the question, choose how many points the question is worth.
But wait...there's MORE!
You can even add explanations to answers- including links, videos,
or websites so students get immediate feedback!
To add feedback, just click on Answer Key and then on Add Answer Feedback.
Type feedback for both INCORRECT ANSWERS and CORRECT ANSWERS.
You can find out even more about creating a quiz with Google Forms HERE.
Way to go Google- YOU ROCK!