A few weeks ago Google forms were updated to include
lots of great features like new themes and customization.
Yesterday Google introduced add-ons for Forms
that give the user even MORE flexibility and options!
So what are add-ons?
Add-ons are little extras that make using forms even more awesome!
How do you get these handy dandy little add-ons?
There are two super easy ways.
One, just click on the Add-ons drop down and choose Get Add-ons.
Two, visit the Add-on store HERE.
In the store you can search by type in the top left corner or
just mouse over one of the titles to find out more about it.
There are quite a few add-ons in the store already,
with more being added daily!
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Form Notifications: Allows you to set up email notifications using form submit triggers
- formLimiter: Close your survey automatically, after a maximum number of responses is reached, or at a date and time
- Form Values: Stores and pull from lists that you regularly use in Forms, like a list of staff, students, rooms, etc. No need to type them in each time!
- g(Math) for Forms: Create graphs (including plotting points), statistical displays, and write complex math directly in your form!
- docAppender: Appends Google Form question responses to the bottom of selected Google Docs.